[nfbwatlk] Convention Registration Form Now on NFB ofWashington Web Page

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Sep 20 21:17:16 UTC 2013

Hi.
Marci has a system in place to keep a proper record of who sent in what for whom so all may handle their registration and payment as they wish. If you use online bill -pay, even if your check comes in after October 6, as long as the check is postmarked before October 7, you need pay only the early registration amounts.
Mike freeman