[nfbwatlk] next Seattle chapter meeting

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Mon Sep 16 23:38:57 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

It's time for the Greater Seattle chapter meeting again! The meeting will be this Saturday, September 21st at 10 a.m. at CityU, 521 Wall St. in Belltown. We will be celebrating our recent fundraising successes, planning for state convention, and hearing from Kejona Wheeler; the student who attended the NFB STEMX program with our assistance.

I will post another announcement on Tuesday with the location for this month's after-meeting lunch.

Financial assistance is available for members who need a little help to attend state convention. Contact me for details.

Planning ahead for the holidays? We will once again hold our annual Holiday Party and Gift Exchange at the Rock Bottom Brewery, 1333 5th Ave. in Seattle on Saturday, December 7th from 11:15 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Once again everyone will simply order from the restaurant's regular menu. Members from other chapters, as well as non-members, are welcome to attend. There is no charge to attend; simply pay for your meal/beverages and bring a gift valued at $10 - $15 if you want to participate in the exchange.

Our meeting will start promptly at 10 a.m.. There will be at least one special drawing at that time, so don't be late and miss out. There is no cost for entering this drawing. We will also have our 50/50 drawing at the end of the meeting, so bring $$ for that one.

See you this Saturday!

Marci Carpenter
206-933-7971