[nfbwatlk] Test

Leslie Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 23:44:54 UTC 2013

Thank you all for replying to all of my replies, It does sound like crazy cats apparently you don't see the replies that you send on the iPhone as long as they go through I don't care if I see them or not the idea isn't for something for me to read but something for everyone on the list to read. so as long as everyone on the list is seeing my replies that works for me. Les F  not sent from my iPhone