[nfbwatlk] : Fundraising

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:58:11 UTC 2013

Hello, just thought I'd add my 2 cents' worth.  Personally, I like this kind of fund raiser, our friends who have email don't get spammed, but we could put a link on our website so that if people who purchase from Amazon or other entities who offer such fundraising options, and folks could hit the link or not.  Now, I have some issues with Amazon, because of the Kindle, but the idea is a good one, and Mike, I personally think we should look at other entities who offer this kind of fundraising option.  Especially with Christmas coming, people will be doing more shopping.  (Grin).  I wish somebody like Green Mountain Coffee or some company that sells chocolate would do this.  (Grin).  Then I could shop guilt free.  Lol.    Peace,    Debbyere

Sent from my iPhone