[nfbwatlk] FW: [gui-talk] FW: [WebAIM] HHS Survey about the Preferences of Blind Users of Mobile Devices...

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Oct 27 20:00:29 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Reinhard
Stebner
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 5:41 AM
To: 'GUI Talk'
Subject: [gui-talk] FW: [WebAIM] HHS Survey about the Preferences of Blind
Users of Mobile Devices...

-----Original Message-----
From: webaim-forum-bounces at list.webaim.org
[mailto:webaim-forum-bounces at list.webaim.org] On Behalf Of Broyles,
Cristopher (OS/ASPA) (CTR)
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 2:09 PM
To: webaim-forum at list.webaim.org
Subject: [WebAIM] HHS Survey about the Preferences of Blind Users of Mobile
Devices...

Hello,

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is collecting information
about the preferences of blind users who browse the Web on mobile devices.
We've created a short survey (15 questions) that can be completed in 10 to
15 minutes. We'll use the results of this survey to help further strengthen
HHS's approach to Web design. The survey will be available until 5:00 PM on
November 22, 2013.

The survey is linked below:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7RCD9SR

Please feel free to distribute this e-mail and survey to others.

If you have any questions about the survey, please don't hesitate to contact
me.

Thanks,
Cristopher Broyles
Project Manager, Section 508 Web Accessibility
Department of Health and Human Services
ASPA/DCD
Cristopher.broyles at hhs.gov