[nfbwatlk] Anybody know about Facebook and photo albums?

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Sun Oct 13 18:33:13 UTC 2013

When you get a chance please give me a call and let me see if I can give you some better ideas? Especially since you have this on the phone.

Maurice Mines, secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County Chapter. Phone number 360-524-0791. School email address, Maurice.Mines at PCC.Edu