[nfbwatlk] convention

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Wed Oct 2 13:29:36 UTC 2013

I can see how it could end up frustrating as you say, as the level of
ability can certainly vary.
I for one, am not really interested in speaking to the group, but would be
willing to help with some one on one or helping a small group with questions
if that would help.
Like a mini workshop  after the main topics are discussed?
Just a thought.