[nfbwatlk] NFB of WA HeyTell Group

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Oct 1 20:49:38 UTC 2013

Greetings, everyone.

Those with iPhones may know that there is an app called "HeyTell" which
allows 20-second messages to be exchanged between those using the app. This
includes messages sent to/received from groups to which HeyTell users are
subscribed. I have set up a HeyTell group for the NFB of Washington; the
title is "NFB of WA". I have already placed a number of persons in the
group. If you are interested in participating, please download the HeyTell
app from the iTunes store; then send me a message via email requesting that
you be added to the group. I will cause an "invite" to be sent to you. Click
on the link and I will get an email telling me that the HeyTell system has
recognized you. I will then add you to the NFB of WA group.

This is about as close to social media as I am likely to get! (grin)

Why would you wish to participate in the group? It's a good way to
disseminate information about the NFB of WA and ask questions. One example
might be a halloo on the morning of the NFB of WA caucus at national
convention reminding participants of the caucus.

This is obviously strictly voluntary on your part; if you don't send me a
request to be included, I won't cause you to be part of the group.

Happy HeyTelling!

Mike Freeman