[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Chatper meeting

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Tue Nov 12 00:00:10 UTC 2013

Greetings,

It is time once again for the next Greater Seattle NFB chapter meeting, which will take place next Saturday, November 16th from 10:00 a.m. 'til noon at CityU (521 Wall St., Seattle). I will post the room number tomorrow when they give it to me. This month  we will be discussing transit and transportation issues; proposed Metro cuts, what the legislature might be doing, what we may need to do. We will also be reviewing the NFBW state convention and planning for our upcoming Holiday Party on Saturday, December 7th from 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. at the Rock Bottom Brewery (see separate announcement for details). Bring your ideas for projects for next year. We have accomplished a lot in 2013 and want to do even more in 2014.

The after-the-meeting lunch will be at Buckley's Pub, 2321 2nd Avenue. View the menu at  http://www.buckleysseattle.com/BT%20Menu%202013.pdf It is a varied menu with prices ranging from $6.95 - $15.

Come join the Federation camaraderie and fun!

Marci Carpenter
President
Greater Seattle Chapter
206-933-7971