[nfbwatlk] Visiting Washington and going to Orlando

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Fri May 31 14:15:58 UTC 2013

 Dear Albert, it is too bad that you are arriving on June 21. Because you will miss the national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County chapter meeting which will be held on Thursday, June 20 at 5 PM. That is not a misprint however in our May meeting we voted to move the meeting from 530, to 5 PM. This is to allow for the meeting to in somewhat earlier in the evening. I look forward to hopefully seeing you when you are here in Vancouver. A bit of a postscript, one a good repeater is the Clark County amateur radio club repeater which can be accessed at 147.24 with a tone of 94.8. It is a very good local machine. By the way it seems rather finding these days that most of my family now lives here in Vancouver as opposed to the Los Angeles area. Have a good one Albert, hopefully we'll see you when you come for your visit. Sincerely Maurice mines secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County chapter. Amateur radio call sign kd0iko. Phone 360-524-0791.