[nfbwatlk] National Federation of the Blind Spring 2013 Seminar&In-Reply

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Mon May 20 14:24:18 UTC 2013

Sorry Philip. I only get this mail while I am at work. I checked before I
left and you had not responded. I have shared my phone number multiple
times, thought maybe you had saved it.
sorry we were unable to touch base and help you wiht the ride situation, but
happy you were able to make it some how.
In the future, I wil try to call you anyway, and see what's up.
Julie.