[nfbwatlk] Link to the fair wages for workers with disabilities petition.

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Thu Mar 21 20:15:38 UTC 2013

Good afternoon, I saw this link on another list. And thought I would share it. The link then I'm going to put in this email is headquartered at our national office. And I have already signed it. In our fight to secure fair wages for blind and otherwise disabled brothers and sisters. I think it is very important that we all know to this site and sign the petition.http://www.nfb.org/fair-wages-petitionSincerely Maurice mines secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County chapter. Amateur radio call sign kd0iko. Phone 360-524-0791.