[nfbwatlk] Research opportunity at the University of Washington

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 19:50:10 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Our group at the University of Washington’s Computer Science & Engineering
Department is seeking participants for another research study.

*Study details:*
We are studying accessible, eyes-free dictation on mobile devices. Each
participant will take part in one session at the University of Washington
campus that will last about an hour. Participants will be asked to enter
text using a keyboard and dictation into a mobile device. Study sessions
will be video recorded so that we can log data such as number of entry
errors, entry rate, etc.

*Participant requirements:*
- 18 years old or older
- Experience with a smartphone, tablet, or iPod Touch.
- Blind or low-vision
- Pass preliminary interview

*Compensation*:
$30 gift card to Amazon.com or QFC. Gift cards will be given several weeks
after the study is completed.

*Contact:*
Email shiri at cs.washington.edu if you have any questions or are interested
in volunteering.