[nfbwatlk] Krafters Korner at NFB convention

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Jun 26 18:52:49 UTC 2013

I have been known to teach a class or two for this fine group.

Becky and guide dog Jake

Here is the info regarding the NFB Krafters Division during convention in
Orlando.

July 1

Noon  - 6:00 pm-NFB  DIVISION CRAFT SHOW & DEMONSTRATIONS

W202A,  Convention Center, level 2

If  you are interested in crafts and appreciate hand-made items, this is

the place  to be! Come and meet some very talented  Federation crafters and

purchase their beautiful items for sale. Joyce Kane,  President, NFB
Krafters

Division

July 2:  11  a.m. to 4 or 5 PM and July 3 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Exhibit Hall NFB  Krafters Division table

TABLE NUMBER(S):  C8

EXHIBIT  HALL LOCATION: Convention Center, West Hall Section  WA1, level 2

July  2

7:00 - 9:00 pm-NFB KRAFTERS DIVISION BUSINESS  MEETING

Salon  16, level 2

Join us to hear about  our telephone conference classes taught by

blind/visually impaired crafters and  learn about our new email classes;
become a

paid member and take as many classes  as you would like from July to July
(in

2012 we had fifty-three classes). Joyce  Kane, President

Joyce  Kane

Blindhands at AOL.com

Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org