[nfbwatlk] FW: Rock Center Goodwill Segment

Fredrick Hardyway fredhardyway at live.com
Sun Jun 23 14:27:06 UTC 2013

Thank you Mike and Daniel,
I did not get the chance to see the original broadcast, so I greatly
appreciate the link.  This is assuredly a sad state of affairs for us with
disabilities, I am reminded of Kansas governor Brownback a few years ago
attempting to create a state law allowing all Kansas businesses to pay their
workers with disabilities sub-minimum wages.
It is just not right, and it makes you wonder at the humanity possessed  of
those who would promote such actions.  I guess it is capitalism at its
finest!
Fred