[nfbwatlk] elitists, huh?

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Jun 22 05:28:59 UTC 2013

Hi,
I applaud this evening's coverage of Goodwill's subminimum wage situation on NBC's Rock Center!  So we're elitists, now huh?  Hm Hm Hm. Fifty thousand of us are elitists.  Wow, what an observation.

Mr. Maurer's voice sounded tired, though. I sure hope he is okay.

I am hoping this will propel this issue into repealing of the old subminimum wage provision.

I'm glad I was home to watch this presentation; I hope many of you could, too.
Thanks,
Lauren, who would never, ever, ever work for subminimum wages!  No way!
"Can you think of times when an encouraging word or act helped shape your life? Someone loved you, spoke kindly to you, gave you a chance or put an arm around your shoulder and it changed you.  Their encouragement became the cure for your grief, your discouragement or your loneliness.  You can be that encourager for others in need." --Bob Patterson
visit us at catlines.com and lettingthecatoutofthebag.com