[nfbwatlk] Gary's Father

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Jun 21 17:14:11 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am sorry about the passing of Gary's dad, though I know he was in failing
health for some time.  I have several of the wooden items he made so I will
continue to treasure them.  My condolences to Gary and Denise.
Thanks
Lauren
"Can you think of times when an encouraging word or act helped shape your
life? Someone loved you, spoke kindly to you, gave you a chance or put an
arm around your shoulder and it changed you.  Their encouragement became the
cure for your grief, your discouragement or your loneliness.  You can be
that encourager for others in need." --Bob Patterson
visit us at catlines.com and lettingthecatoutofthebag.com