[nfbwatlk] FW: United Blind Industrial workers of America

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Jul 21 23:37:58 UTC 2013

Hi,
Is this division for sheltered workshop employees only or are there other
types of jobs represented in this division?
Thanks
Lauren
It is the highest form of self-respect to admit mistakes and to make
amends for them.
-- John J. McCloy (1895-1989) American Lawyer and Presidential Advisor
Curious about Thirty-One?
view the online catalog, place an order
or join my team:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com