[nfbwatlk] Fw: Baseball Greats Stan Musial and Earl Weaver Die

Mary ellen gabias at telus.net
Thu Jan 24 00:39:18 UTC 2013

I was fortunate to have attended the last game Earl Weaver managed in 1986.
I'm sorry that he lost the last game.  That year the Orioles finished in the
cellar.  He was an amazing man and well loved in Baltimore.

I am too young to remember Stan the Man.  I mention that because it's
becoming increasingly rare for me to be able to say I'm too young to
remember something.  They did have horseless carriages when I was a kid.
Grin!