[nfbwatlk] Irritating Commercial from Sears Optical Department

Gloria Whipple glowhi at centurylink.net
Tue Jan 22 18:19:19 UTC 2013

I know I wouldn't like it.

Glad I don't have a TV!

Gloria Whipple

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kristina
Colcock
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 09:59
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Irritating Commercial from Sears Optical Department

Have you heard the newest commercial from Sears Optical?

Department? Starts out with "Seeing Eye Dog. honey, I'm over here. That's
an onion not an apple. You've got that upside down.. That's the Ladies'
Room!  Seeing Eye Sara at the Sears Optical Department". The woman doing
the voice over sounds more and more irritated as the commercial progresses.
It's not as insulting as some of the commercials in the past, but I gotta
say that I am disappointed that Sears decided to go down this road. Am I
just being over sensitive or is anyone else irritated by this commercial?