[nfbwatlk] Sno/King Chapter Meeting next Saturday

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Thu Jan 3 19:50:05 UTC 2013

Hello Federationists!
Wishing you all a blessed and prosperous 2013!
We will be having our first chapter meeting for the year next Saturday Jan 12.
We will be going back to our old meeting place at Georgios Italian in Everett.
We have reserved the banquet room at noon.
come one, come all  and enjoy fellowship and excellent food.
Bring friends and family, all are welcome!
Will be sharing ideas and plans to make 2013 an exciting year!
Look forward to seeing you all there!
Julie Warrington / VP