[nfbwatlk] Happy New Year!

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 05:55:42 UTC 2013

Hi all!  Happy New Year from semi sunny southern Cal.  Heading
back to CCB tomorrow.  Hopefully 2013 will bring us all good
things.  And when we have trouble, may we band together as
brothers and sisters.  Wish me luck, gonna wander around PHOENIX
airport tomorrow for about three hours or so, have a 4 hour
connection before I get to Denver.  I usually just sit where they
put me, but not this time!  Woohoo!  Gonna find some good food
and who knows, maybe a beer!  Lol.  Aoyway, Happy New Year all
y'all, as my friend Shon would say.  (Anybody know Shon Spears?)
And hugs to Marci, Mike, Ben, Mitch, Les and Marcia.    Hugs,
Debby