[nfbwatlk] FW: Upcoming! Small Biz Classes, Taxes for People with Disabilities, UW Clinic

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Feb 23 23:04:38 UTC 2013

From: Washington Access Fund [mailto:info at washingtonaccessfund.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 3:04 PM
To: k7uij at panix.com
Subject: Upcoming! Small Biz Classes, Taxes for People with Disabilities, UW
Clinic

Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may
<http://e2ma.net/map/view:CampaignPublic/id:1404208.13021712430/rid=c163067b
2dc516f47d0699bc76f84679> see it online.

Share This:
<http://social.e2ma.net/next/e/1404208/2bafd270d199484009c91306cafd941b/1302
1712430/?mrid=c163067b2dc516f47d0699bc76f84679> Image removed by sender.
<http://social.e2ma.net/next/t/1404208/2bafd270d199484009c91306cafd941b/1302
1712430/> Image removed by sender.
<http://social.e2ma.net/next/f/1404208/2bafd270d199484009c91306cafd941b/1302
1712430/> Image removed by sender.
<http://social.e2ma.net/next/l/1404208/2bafd270d19%209484009c91306cafd941b/1
3021712430/> Image removed by sender.

In this announcement: Small Biz Class, Tax Webinar, and UW Law Clinic.

<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822489/1404208/goto:http:/www.w
ashingtonaccessfund.org/index.php> Image removed by sender. Washington
Access Fund

Image removed by sender.

		Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822490/1404208/goto:http:/www.w
ashingtonaccessfund.org/home/febwebemail.php%23smallbiz> Free Business
Planning Webinar

Image removed by sender. Access Fund WebinarAre you an entrepreneur with a
disability who needs a business loan for your small business? Need help
writing your business plan?

Then sign up for Washington Access Fund's FREE accessible web-based
meetings!

The next series begins Tuesday, April 9th from 12:00pm-1:30pm and runs
weekly (on Tuesdays for 7 weeks) until May 21st.

To Register:

*	Email:  <mailto:kathy at washingtonaccessfund.org>
kathy at washingtonaccessfund.org
*	Call: 206-328-5116
*	TTY: 1-888-494-4775

Please give 14 days notice of accommodations needed. Space is limited, sign
up soon to reserve your spot!

"My experience attending the Webinars and networking with staff have proved
to be very useful and I view the end results as a huge personal success." --
Webinar participant.

  _____

<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822491/1404208/goto:http:/www.w
ashingtonaccessfund.org/home/febwebemail.php%23tax> Taking Advantage of Tax
Incentives and Deductions

Image removed by sender. Image of money and changeUpcoming Webinar! Taking
Advantage of Tax Incentives and Deductions: a free webinar for people with
disabilities and their families on getting the most out of filing your taxes
this year. Join us, and a special guest from the IRS, to learn about
Impairment Related Work Expenses (IRWE), medical deductions, circumstances
where a family member can deduct expenses for a person with a disability,
free tax prep sites and more! We'll also take a moment to share how you can
maximize your refund to pay for the assistive technology you need through
our matched savings program. If you've already filed your taxes this year,
you can still take advantage of what you learn through the webinar.

Send us your questions in advance and we'll try to get all of them answered!

Image removed by sender. Image of IRS LogoJoin us on Monday, March 4th from
10:00am-11:30am. Contact Leann for more information and to register - by
email at  <mailto:leann at washingtonaccessfund.org>
leann at washingtonaccessfund.org or by telephone at (206) 328-5116.

  _____

<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822492/1404208/goto:http:/www.w
ashingtonaccessfund.org/home/febwebemail.php%23uw> Seeking Small Business
Applicants!

Image removed by sender. Univeristy of Washington's SealThe University of
Washington Entrepreneurial Law Clinic (ELC) is seeking applicants for Spring
Quarter (beginning in April). ELC is an innovative clinic serving
entrepreneurs throughout the Pacific Northwest. They team law and business
students with pro bono attorneys and business advisors to provide critical
early stage legal and business counseling. ELC's services are available to
technology entrepreneurs, small business owners, and social entrepreneurs
and non-profits who meet income-eligibility requirements. Visit the
<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822493/1404208/goto:http:/www.l
aw.washington.edu/Clinics/Entrepreneurial/clients/default.aspx> ELC's
website for more information and to apply, and please contact ELC at
<mailto:elcinfo at uw.edu> elcinfo at uw.edu with any questions.

  _____

<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822494/1404208/goto:http:/www.w
ashingtonaccessfund.org/index.php>
<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822494/1404208/goto:http:/www.w
ashingtonaccessfund.org/index.php> Image removed by sender. Access Fund Logo
<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822494/1404208/goto:http:/www.w
ashingtonaccessfund.org/index.php> Our mission is to promote access to
technology and economic opportunity for individuals with disabilities in
Washington State. The Washington Access Fund is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and
Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).

Washington Access Fund provides:
<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822495/1404208/goto:http:/www.w
ashingtonaccessfund.org/loans/assistive_technology_loans.php> Assistive
Technology Loans,
<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822496/1404208/goto:http:/www.w
ashingtonaccessfund.org/loans/telework_loans.php> Business Equipment Loans,
<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822497/1404208/goto:http:/www.w
ashingtonaccessfund.org/cctv_rentals/cctv_rentals.php> CCTV Rentals, and
<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822498/1404208/goto:http:/www.w
ashingtonaccessfund.org/ida_program/ida_program.php> Matched Savings IDAs

<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822499/1404208/goto:http:/www.w
ashingtonaccessfund.org/%23Listserv_Signup> Join the Access Fund email list.

<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822500/1404208/goto:http:/www.f
acebook.com/washingtonaccessfund%23%21/pages/Washington-Access-Fund/14422494
8946874?v=wall&ref=ts>
<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822500/1404208/goto:http:/www.f
acebook.com/washingtonaccessfund%23%21/pages/Washington-Access-Fund/14422494
8946874?v=wall&ref=ts> Image removed by sender. Facebook Logo
<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822500/1404208/goto:http:/www.f
acebook.com/washingtonaccessfund%23%21/pages/Washington-Access-Fund/14422494
8946874?v=wall&ref=ts>

<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822501/1404208/goto:http:/www.f
acebook.com/washingtonaccessfund%23%21/pages/Washington-Access-Fund/14422494
8946874?v=wall&ref=ts> Find us on Facebook.

<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822502/1404208/goto:https:/www.
networkforgood.org/donation/ExpressDonation.aspx?ORGID2=91-2094889&vlrStratC
ode=mJGI9L0KG8ZPOPndnoxQPTg91V1rOfjh3Nsn6pdmpXBXD8m0lKpRiaStQB4xGLV6> Image
removed by sender. DonateNow

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

100 South King Suite 280 | Seattle, Washintgon 98104 US

This email was sent to k7uij at panix.com. To ensure that you continue
receiving our emails, please add us to your
address book or safe list.

<http://e2ma.net/app/view:Manage/signupId:1409882/id:1404208.13021712430/rid
:c163067b2dc516f47d0699bc76f84679> manage your preferences |
<http://e2ma.net/app/view:OptOut/ID:1404208.13021712430/signupId:1409882/rid
:c163067b2dc516f47d0699bc76f84679> opt out using TrueRemoveT

Got this as a forward?
<http://e2ma.net/app/view:Join/signupId:1409882/acctId:1404208/mailingId:214
264711/rid:c163067b2dc516f47d0699bc76f84679> Sign up to receive our future
emails.

Image removed by sender. Network for Good

<http://e2ma.net/go/13021712430/214264711/239822503/1404208/goto:http:/www1.
networkforgood.org/for-nonprofits/fundraising/emailnow> EmailNow powered by
Emma