[nfbwatlk] Seeking Participants for an interview study (over the phone)

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 01:22:23 UTC 2013

 Hi everyone,

My name is Shiri and I am a PhD student in computer science at the
University of Washington. My research group is developing tools to improve
the accessibility of public transit. To inform the design of these tools,
we are looking for participants for an interview study. The interview will
take about 45 minutes and can be conducted over the phone. We will ask you
questions about your use of public transit and the challenges you
experience.

Participant requirements: must be blind or have low-vision.

Compensation: participants will be given a $15 gift card to Amazon. Gift
cards will be emailed several weeks after the interview is completed.

Contact: if you have questions or would like to participate, please email
me at shiri at cs.washington.edu.

Thank you.

--
*Shiri Azenkot*