[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Chapter meeting reminder

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 18:57:18 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are planning to join us for our Mariner's fundraiser!
Tickets are $25 plus a $2.50 Ticketmaster fee for a total of $27.50.
But it will be worth it. We get $14 for each ticket sold! It's rare to
find fundraising partners who give this percentage. So I know that
it's a little higher than afore mentioned, but it will be a fun night!
I've gotten my ticket, have you?

Cindy