[nfbwatlk] FW: Song--I Will Never Live Without My Cane Must Hear

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Apr 19 05:50:27 UTC 2013

Hi,
Oh!  That was really good!  A good parody on the original song and good that
she now uses a cane.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com