[nfbwatlk] Disgrace!

Walter Cone walt.cone at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:47:31 UTC 2013

Well they are going to have a few stinkers during the season.  The problem
is if you send that starter down who do you replace him with.  The starting
pitching was going to be the big question this year being they are young.

     We also should be looking at Jesus Monterro and perhaps he needs to be
in AAA.