[nfbwatlk] well I finally did it!

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Mon Apr 8 02:54:08 UTC 2013

Hi,
After all the frustration I've heard about for years, I was afraid to go to MLB to sign up for Game Day Audio.  But it was not that difficult now.  I am listening to today's Mariners game right now!  I didn't realize one could listen to archived games; I thought you had to listen live.  Wow!  This is really neat!  Baseball is really here again!  Yea!
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com