[nfbwatlk] FW: We Need Your Input! Travel Survey forPassengers with Disabilities

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Apr 5 20:12:04 UTC 2013

Hi,
At least they gave us an opportunity at the end to add any comments.  That
was helpful.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com