[nfbwatlk] Thunderbirds

Mary ellen gabias at telus.net
Fri Apr 5 15:29:09 UTC 2013

The Thunderbirds lost to Kelowna in game 7, so the T-Birds are out of the
picture.  The Silver Tips lost to Kamloops.  That leaves the Winterhawks,
everybody's pick to take the Western Conference.  I don't know much about
the East; they've traditionally been weaker, but are much improved.  I'll
keep you posted.