[nfbwatlk] WTBBL

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 2 17:46:27 UTC 2013

As far as I know, it has the same cuts as in Gregoire's budget. mr. habib, the newly elected blind representative, is working to have the budget brought back up to the current level, if not increased. I haven't said anything as efforts are in their early stages. We may have to make a trip to Olympia to help him explain things to the legislature but we aren't quite there yet.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone