[nfbwatlk] Fwd: [wtbbl] Open Patron Advisory Council Meeting 10-13-12

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Thu Sep 27 14:48:27 UTC 2012

Good morning all:
I represent the NFB of Washington on the Patron Advisory Council, and at our next telephone meeting the new NLS director
will be joining us. This meeting will have a section for questions from the public. Last time we did this, we did not have
anyone from NFBW join us in person, or on the phone. Please consider calling in, so that WTBBL will here from our
organization as well as the WCB.
Please see the rest of my email for instructions for joining the meeting.
-Mike Mello

Dear patrons  the next Patron Advisory Council meeting is on Saturday, October 13 from 9:00-11:30am.  This is a phone
meeting and we are very excited to have Karen Keninger, the new Director of the National Library Service for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped, as our guest.  We estimate she will be speaking from approximately 9:15-9:45 with time for
questions and comments.  If you would like to join the call and hear about Karens vision for the future of NLS you will find the
telephone information below.  Please note, we may do a quick roll call or check in as you connect so we know who goes
with which phone number.  Callers who are not PAC members will be on mute and will be un-muted for questions or
comments.  If you know you plan on calling in, feel free to let me know in advance.  Thank you all very much!  Best, Danielle

Phone number: 1-800-920-7487

Participant code: 39258344# (ends with a pound sign)

Danielle H. Miller

Program Manager & Regional Librarian

Washington Talking Book & Braille Library

2021 9th Ave., Seattle, WA 98121-2783

p: 206.615.1588 / f: 206.615.0441

danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov

www.wtbbl.org / www.facebook.com/WTBBL