[nfbwatlk] FW: [wtbbl] Open Patron Advisory Council Meeting 10-13-12

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 05:05:18 UTC 2012

Dear patrons - the next Patron Advisory Council meeting is on Saturday,
October 13 from 9:00-11:30am.  This is a phone meeting and we are very
excited to have Karen Keninger, the new Director of the National Library
Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, as our guest.  We estimate
she will be speaking from approximately 9:15-9:45 with time for questions
and comments.  If you would like to join the call and hear about Karen's
vision for the future of NLS you will find the telephone information below.
Please note, we may do a quick roll call or check in as you connect so we
know who goes with which phone number.  Callers who are not PAC members will
be on mute and will be un-muted for questions or comments.  If you know you
plan on calling in, feel free to let me know in advance.  Thank you all very
much!  Best, Danielle

Phone number: 1-800-920-7487

Participant code: 39258344# (ends with a pound sign)

Danielle H. Miller

Program Manager & Regional Librarian

Washington Talking Book & Braille Library

2021 9th Ave., Seattle, WA 98121-2783

p: 206.615.1588 / f: 206.615.0441

 <mailto:dking at secstate.wa.gov> danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov

www.wtbbl.org / www.facebook.com/WTBBL