[nfbwatlk] FW: Join us Saturday, Oct. 6 for free rides to celebrate the launch of Sounder-to-Lakewood train service

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:15:13 UTC 2012

Join us for a three-station celebration Saturday, Oct. 6 as we launch
Sounder train service to Lakewood and South Tacoma! We'll have free train
rides and fun activities for the whole family at Lakewood Station, South
Tacoma Station and Freighthouse Square at Tacoma Dome Station. Commuter
service starts Monday, Oct. 8>>>.

Free parking, live music, refreshments, transit information,  and a chance
to win an ORCA card pre-loaded with $50 will be at all stations.

Each station will also have special activities only found at that particular
stop, so be sure to visit each stop along the way!

Invite others and join us to celebrate!

Free Sounder rides, Saturday, Oct. 6

To offer more flexibility for our guests, event buses marked "Special" will
also be available to take passengers between stations.

Event times and locations
Lakewood Station
10:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
11424 Pacific Highway S.W., Lakewood
South Tacoma Station
11:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
5650 S Washington St., Tacoma
Tacoma Dome Station (Freighthouse Square)
12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
2501 East D St., Tacoma
What's happening at each station>>>

Project funding partners

Project planning partners

Sound Transit plans, builds and operates regional transit systems and
services to improve mobility for Central Puget Sound.
Sound Transit | Union Station, 401 S. Jackson St. | Seattle, WA 98104 |
1-800-201-4900/ TTY Relay: 711
main at soundtransit.org | www.soundtransit.org

To request accommodations for persons with disabilities, call
1-800-201-4900/ TTY Relay: 711 or e-mail

accessibility at soundtransit.org
Non-English interpretive services can be arranged with sufficient notice by
calling 1-800-823-9230 during normal business hours.

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Transit. This information has recently been updated, and is now available.

Sounder information for Sound Transit. This information has recently been
updated, and is now available.

Sound Transit. If you have any questions about this service, contact
support at govdelivery.com for assistance.