[nfbwatlk] First Meeting of "At Large" Chapter of NFB of Washington

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Wed Sep 19 15:28:18 UTC 2012

hello Mike,
I had planned to attend this call, we even talk about it at our meeting on
Saturday.
I got wrapped up in my homework assignment, building a web site for  my
HTML5 course and totally spaced it.
Wish you or someone would have text or called me as a reminder when I hadn't
joined in.
Hope it went well!
sorry I missed it.
Julie.