[nfbwatlk] Blindness and photography survey

Cynthia Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 04:24:14 UTC 2012

I know that I circulate a lot of surveys via the lists, but I think
that our voice is important when blindness-related issues are being
researched. Right now, some researchers at UC Santa Cruz are
interested in blind people and photography. They want to hear your
experiences with taking pictures, or why you don’t. This information
is being gathered to gage future steps in innovating the photography
process, taking pictures, storing them, and uploading them to social
media websites and sending them via email. So, your feedback is
wanted. Whether you use your vision to take pictures, whether you take
pictures nonvisually, or whether you don’t take pictures at all for
whatever reason, you should fill out this survey. And, for giving only
about ten minutes of your time, you will be entered to win one of two
$20 Amazon gift cards.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XPYHTZ9

--
Cynthia Bennett