[nfbwatlk] Web-site Accessibility Survey

Wanda Carruth Johnson wandacarruth at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 01:18:35 UTC 2012

Hello.  Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete my survey.
All answers will remain confidential. This survey is primarily for a school
project that I am working on, but I am anticipating creating a website in
the coming year and I am very interested in making it very user-friendly to
blind/visually impaired computer users.  Please feel free to forward this to
anyone that you think would be interested in helping guide me in creating an
accessible web site and completing the survey.

SURVEY

1.  When surfing the Internet, what elements on web-sites hamper and delay
you the most?

2.  When surfing the Internet, what web-site situations cause you the most
anguish and frustration?

3.  Please name your three favorite and most accessible websites to visit?

A.

B.

C.

4. What do you like most about each of these websites?

A.

B.

C.

5. What do you like least about each of these websites?

A.

B.

C.

6. From which website do you find it the easiest to purchase an item?

7. From this same website, do you find difficulty with any parts of the
transaction or browsing experience?

8. Do you have a Pay Pal account?

9. Do you use Pay Pal to make purchases?

10. Name an item or items that you have been unsuccessful in locating on the
web.

11. What is the last item you have purchased on the Internet?

12. Would you be interested in being contacted for further questions or in
beta testing a website?

Please send all survey responses to Wanda Johnson at
wanda.johnson at g.austinacc.edu .

Have a terrific week.  Thanks again. Wanda