[nfbwatlk] iInland Empire Chapter meetings

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Sep 11 04:37:34 UTC 2012

Hi,
Maria, glad the chemo is over and you are back at work!  That is great!

Over the weekend I attended my daughter, Lynden's wedding!  Tim is a really
neat guy!  We had a great time!
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com