[nfbwatlk] Dead Battery Ben Strikes Again

Mon Sep 10 14:45:39 UTC 2012

Ok, so in the new and improved version, let's make it dead battery Bennett. (smile)  My Cell phone is broken! The USB port appears to have bent bent beyond its capabilities, and won't take a charge. Guess it's time to get a new cell. May have to get an I-phone. But, I still want my KNFB reader too. So, may have to find someone who doesn't need the NOKIA phone anymore just to get my reader put on it.

Any thoughts listers?

>From the forever "Dead Battery ... Bennett". (r Ben, I don't care.)

/s/