[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle chapter meeting reminder& meeting room change

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Sat Sep 8 02:20:47 UTC 2012

Greetings,

The September Greater Seattle chapter meeting will be held in a different room of the Downtown Seattle Public Library. On Sat., Sept. 15th we will be meeting in the 6th floor conference room at our usual time of 10:30 a.m. We will be discussing upcoming changes to Metro Transit, our iPad 3 (32 gig, wi-fi enabled) raffle, for which tickets will be available for purchase ($5.00 each) at the upcoming NFB of Washington convention. We will also be discussing the convention and other matters. New members can join the chapter at any time of the year. Dues are $5.00 @ year. We welcome anyone who wishes to join our dynamic and diverse chapter

Marci Carpenter

Secretary

Greater Seattle chapter

National Federation of the Blind