[nfbwatlk] What is Faith Talk

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:44:11 UTC 2012

It has settled down recently and while there is little talk about blindness
issues it seems that the major problems have either been resolved or people
finally agreed to disagree.  I for one am a little disappointed that they
don't talk more about ministries that serve the disabled and things that
churches could do to serve us better.  On the other hand I am on that list
am not doing anything about it.  So I guess I have nothing to complain about
in that regard. *smile* - Philip