[nfbwatlk] 2012 NFBW scholarship reminder

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Mon Sep 3 00:46:59 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that the application deadline for our 2012 scholarships is Friday, September 14th. I am attaching copies of the application form and accompanying letter for those who still  need them.

I have had a couple of inquiries from students who had obviously not read the letter. The letter outlines the documents which must accompany the application form in order to complete the process. After receiving completed packets, I will then schedule a telephone interview with each applicant (also a requirement). The scholarship committee, which consists of myself,  Maria Bradford, Mike Mello, Kaye Kipp and Bennett Prows, will then meet via conference call to choose the winners. The NFBW then pays for each winner to attend the state convention in October. Scholarship winners must attend the convention in order to receive t heir scholarship.

Please encourage any student you may know to apply for our scholarships.

Thank you.

Marci Carpenter

Scholarship Committee Chairperson