[nfbwatlk] Some practical questions

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Sep 2 14:55:21 UTC 2012

I bought four round looms for twelve dollars.  So I don't know how much the
long looms are.  Better look at krafters Korner and find out when Henry's
class is, so I can buy one. My guess though for one, which is what I would
buy, is probably between ten and fifteen dollars.  Now a very small one for
say dress scarves may be less. Pretty much Craig or anyone skilled in wood
could make you one. You could use a stylist to pick up your yarn to make a
stitch.  You could make a scarf for him for Christmas, smile. with the
straight or round looms for that matter, you could make panels the same size
then sew them together for an afghan.  Believe me you will know how to sew
after you leave CO.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com