[nfbwatlk] Living History: of Risks and Responsibilities

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Sep 2 08:39:17 UTC 2012

Further thought: actually, Barbara Pierce (the Monitor's Associate Editor at
the time) bowdlerized my article slightly. What I *actually* said when my
colleague asked if I didn't feel less safe when crossing Highway 99 in the
fog was: "Hell no! the fog makes us even: the cars can't see me and I can't
se them!" But that was a bit too cynical for Barbara. (grin) I think Gary
Wunder might well have reprinted my remark verbatim! (grin)

Mike