[nfbwatlk] Some practical questions

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 17:08:35 UTC 2012

Debbby, there is clay you don't have to fire. The gal teaching the pottery
class had some great ideas how to get that smooth shiny glasey look, but
using household materials.  We also have two professional clay artists who
teach the how tos and tips, smile.  The loom Henry will use is roughly the
size of a folded up cane. So if you have plenty of room for a folded up cane
in your suitcase you have room for a long loom as they come in many sizes.

But hey I will bet you will have a similar class in CO.  Nice to know though
you can get a head start on learning, smile.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com