[nfbwatlk] Some practical questions

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Sep 1 16:14:16 UTC 2012

A covering for a chefanier, a rag rug, a purse and several other things; the
purse was on a table loom with four colors of thread in the warp and the
covering for the dresser and the rag rug were on a floor loom.

Also did pottery, making some vowls and liquid containers using both coils
and a wheel. I've forgotten most of it, though.

Mike