[nfbwatlk] Some practical questions

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 14:52:17 UTC 2012

Mike we have weaving classes for you.
Henry is teaching a long loom class this month that is a must for me to be
apart of.  This is a beginner class. Debby this is a really cool way to knit
using a loom.  No needles, smile. Henry does his classes by phone.

www.krafterskorner.org

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com