[nfbwatlk] well, fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally!

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Nov 24 08:35:26 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have had several communications with Safeway's home shopping because I kept getting error messages before I could complete my shopping.  This has taken months and months and months, in fact, it might have started when I was still living in WA.

Well, finally, an order went through so I have a delivery tomorrow.  Wow!  What a relief!  Thanks to anyone who encouraged me to keep trying.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com