[nfbwatlk] Greater jSeattle chapter meeting - DIFFERENT LOCATION

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Mon Nov 12 02:30:03 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

The Greater Seattle chapter will hold its regular meeting this Saturday, November 17th at 10:30 a.m.

*** WE WILL NOT BE MEETING AT THE DOWNTOWN LIBRARY. WE WILL HOLD OUR MEETING AT BERNARD'S RESTAURANT, 315 SENECA ST. IN DOWNTOWN SEATTLE ***

Unfortunately this restaurant is not wheelchair accessible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

For those who remember our February, 2012 meeting, this is the same location. Bernard's will be serving breakfast at the time of the meeting. Menu prices are quite reasonable. We are, however, under no obligation to purchase a certain amount of food.

Bernard's is located at 315 Seneca St. That is on the South side of Seneca, the first door uphill from the alley which is midway between  3rd and 4th Avenues.

We will be discussing upcoming Federation events, our holiday party, and plans for next year. Please join us for a fun and busy morning of Federation fellowship!

Marci  Carpenter

Secretary

Greater Seattle Chapter

National Federation of thje Blind of Washington