[nfbwatlk] Sno/King chapter meeting June 9

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Thu May 31 19:51:35 UTC 2012

Greetings!

With Spring in full swing, what better way to enjoy the fresh air,
>than on a bicycle! The US Blind Tandem Cycling Connection is a free
>resource, dedicated to matching interested, blind participants with
>sighted, tandem captains.
Even if you do not own a tandem, there are most likely  cyclists in
>your area with one to share with you. So, visit the below website,
>create your  profile, and use your zip code to  search for cyclists,
>convenient to both of you.
http://bicyclingblind.org/
 You may be wondering what this has to do with our Meeting on Saturday June 9th?

We will be having guest speakers to share personal experience with this exciting bicycling adventure.

Randall and Barb Angell will be joining us to share trick, tips an insight on the aspects of bicycling blind.
I myself, signed up  and have had the opportunity to ride a bicycle built for 2, 3 or 4 on our local Centennial trail.
come and meet the bicycle enthusiasts that made this possible for me!
We'll be meeting on Saturday June 9th at noon.
Where? Georgios Italian restaurant on Evergreen way, Everett.
Come and join us for some fellowship, lunch if you choose and to share ideas in how we can try new ideas to enrich our lives.
All are welcome. Come one, come all!
Any questions. Call Julie 425-239-5720.
Hope to see you there!
Julie Warrington / VP